Why Interventional Orthopedic Solutions – Rochester?
Why do patients choose IOS Rochester over traditional large medical institutions?
We offer MORE…
More time with your doctor
- Evaluations typically last 60-90 minutes
- We give you time to tell your story
More customized care
- Every patient treatment plan is customized – not a “one-size-fits-all” approach
- You are more than just a MR number, you are the focus
More thorough evaluation
- We don’t just evaluate one area and send you off to a different specialist for your other joint concerns. We treat your painful conditions from head to toe.
- Diagnostic ultrasound evaluation is part of your physical examination
More time with our staff
- After your evaluation, we go over your individual detailed treatment options, treatment plan, and dietary recommendations and partner with you to maximize your treatment outcome
- Flexible appointment scheduling
Leading Science and Technology, Backed by Research
- All treatments are based on peer-reviewed published research.
- As a Regenexx affiliate, we offer the most advanced orthobiologic procedures and proprietary cell processing technology.
- Our procedure outcomes are recorded and followed in the world’s largest musculoskeletal procedure outcomes database. Treatment options are based on over 15 years of patient treatments that have shown to be effective.
- All procedures use advanced state-of-the-art image guidance with ultrasound or fluoroscopy.
- All orthobiologic treatments use your own cells, obtained and processed on-site, and injected on the same day.
- Easy access from major roadways.
- Convenient, free parking.
- Comfortable, relaxed, low-volume clinic environment.
*DISCLAIMER: Like all medical procedures, Regenexx® Procedures have a success and failure rate. Patient reviews and testimonials on this site should not be interpreted as a statement on the effectiveness of our treatments for anyone else.